About Me

I'm tall and sometimes blonde and outrageous. My steps are deliberate and everything I do is working towards an end goal. Living without a dream is pointless to me: and my dreams are endless. I've got a thousand back up plans and have no qualms about pursuing any of them.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

More Specific Orientation

On March 27th, last Thursday, I went back up to Toronto for another three-hour orientation. Mom drove me up that day and we drove home that night, so props to her for that exhaustion. I had to "work" at 6, but we didn't start until 6:30. Apparently on time in Toronto means little.
We watched some WHIMIS videos, and some videos about guest service and cleanliness. It was rather short. We did some role plays, because Wonderland LOVES role plays. It was pretty lame, and I was tired and having a hard time paying attention so I started making lists of stuff I needed to bring to Toronto with me.

Yesterday, Monday, I went to the Dollarama and got dishes, kitchen stuff, bathroom stuff, cleaning stuff - all kinds of stuff! My bathroom is bright colours, and my kitchen is blue themed. My broom and dustpan are the best broom and dustpan ever. They're bright orange and green with fun flowers all over them!

I'm getting really excited to move. I bought my work shoes. I started putting things in boxes. It's exciting. Eleven days!

No comments:

Post a Comment